News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Not A Joke: Cimarron Wanted to Buy

Started by JayRudig390, August 21, 2022, 09:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayRudig390

I'm looking to buy a low mileage (75k miles or less) Cadillac Cimarron, any year, preferably the D'oro version.
 Feel free to call or text me with any leads. Thank you ! Area c0de: Four 1 four 915-9383

Jay

Harley Earl

Quote from: JayRudig390 on August 21, 2022, 09:56:00 AMI'm looking to buy a low mileage (75k miles or less) Cadillac Cimarron, any year, preferably the D'oro version.
 Feel free to call or text me with any leads. Thank you ! Area c0de: Four 1 four 915-9383

Jay

Did you find one? 

Yep, I'm aware this is an old post.  Wanting to close the loop to see if my continuing quest is worthwhile...
Hoping for a Standard Trans Cimarron

Previous
1950 Series 61 Sedan - Savoy Gray
1974 Coupe de Ville - Victorian Amber Firemist
1959 Coupe de Ville - Brenton Blue
And 20 "other" Cadillacs from the 40s to the 80s

V63

I had a 1987 cimmeron, it was a v6, with the digital dash. Charcoal with red leather.

It was a great car,  but we did have issues with the entire digital dash going dark in high heat, just wonderful for desert use🤦🏻�♂️.

As trivia... I want to say the same seats were also used in the 82 'touring edition' eldorado?

JayRudig390