News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Set of 5 6.00-20 Goodrich, Silvertown Cord Whitewalls

Started by Stearman22, November 14, 2022, 04:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stearman22

Yeah, I know nobody make this size in Whitewalls anymore! These were originally mounted on a museum Cadillac and were only lightly rolled on epoxy floors as seen by the still new unused tread. I wanted to keep them for future use but wife says things gotta go!
So, for sale my set of 5 whitewall (blackwall backs) Goodrich Silvertown Chords 6.00-20 with flappers and heavy duty straight valve tubes. I think I paid around $530. per tire, $30. flappers and $45 for the heavy duty tubes or $610x5 $3,050. I wanted to offer them up to the club members first as I would love to see them go back on a classic Cadillac. Shoot me an offer if you're interested, I'm in Orange County, CA
Call or text 949.842-2642 Jeff
1918 Type 57 Cadillac Truck/ Speedster
1924 type 62 speedster
1919 Power Plus Indian
1965 Corvette
1969 Transporter
1972 BMW 3.0cs
1999 F1 Ferrari
Skate board
Billy Campbell's great great grandson, Jeff Campbell