News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1970 Fleetwood Brougham

Started by Steve Vachon, November 24, 2022, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Vachon

Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum. I am looking for the plastic wood steering wheel inlay, and a right outside rear view mirror for my vehicle.
Thanks for any help, Steve 

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: Steve Vachon on November 24, 2022, 11:16:05 AMHello everyone, this is my first time on this forum. I am looking for the plastic wood steering wheel inlay, and a right outside rear view mirror for my vehicle.
Thanks for any help, Steve 

Greetings, nothing like looking for the 2 hardest thing to find. The steering wheels are usually professionally refurbished, really big coin. There was a guy selling an inlay on The Collective, $300 or so, and they didn't work. That right side mirror is a hen's tooth. Factory or dealer? Abend had a decent used factory and it was gone in a flash, $350 as I remember.
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all