News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Happy New Year! Read the January 2013 FINZ - Official mag of CLC New Zealand

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, January 02, 2013, 03:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to a 'new look' for 2013. This calendar year FINZ magazine is celebrating the 30s and 40s especially given it is our NZ Club 40th Anniversary Oct/Nov 2013. As a reader, if you would like to write/ send a pic of a 30s/40s memory or 'pen' an article of your beloved Caddy or La Salle I would welcome hearing from you. Simply email me: ron.melville@eves.co.nz  and feedback/ comment always welcome too. Please note, that after print and distribution a typo on the front page was picked up - it is the Jan '13 edition! I guess the brain doesn't always register what the yes are viewing? Lastly, if you live in the US and are snowed under, after seeing the depth of some of those falls, our thoughts are with you - especially as i am typing this, dressing in shorts and one of my favourite Hawaiian shirts, windows open - its about 22c.

Happy reading ~ Ron.