News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

NZ FINZ - AUGUST 2019 - Coverage Grand European in 'FIN' - land! Awesome pics

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, July 23, 2019, 05:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)

Hello everyone. We are now well into winter and unseasonably almost spring-like weather continues where I live. And no, I have still not been able to get the Caddy out â€" working instead! Roll on Day Light Saving at end of September and the NZ Caddy Nats/AGM in October!

Welcome to our August 2019 issue

In this copy:

•   FIN-tastic coverage of the always impressive ‘Grand European’. Where in the world would you want to hold this prestigious event? “FIN” â€" land of course!
•   Updates from NZ and around the Globe
•   Latest update on the coming Taupo NZ Cadillac Nats and AGM INCLUDING CHANGES
•   Always a great ‘Fred-page!’
•   Another episode of our fabulous ‘Retro-re-run’ of the cartoon series, ‘Cardillac Arrest!’
•   Another in ‘The Spy’ photo series And as always plenty of colour. 

NZ Members, hopefully you are planning attending our 2019 AGM in Taupo this year? If you have not booked yet, pay to check it out! AGM Registration form attached â€" Details HAVE CHANGED

Drive safe and take plenty of photos of any cruising you’re doing and send them to me! Please try and make them either ‘Large’ on your phone or 2+MB (no more than 5MB) on your camera or cell phone

Until next issue,

Yours sincerely
Ron Melville, Editor of FINZ (‘Fins’) - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.) and
Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award â€" 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award â€" 2015 and International Newsletter Excellence Award â€" 2015
Winner 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018  ~ ‘Old Cars Golden Quill Awards’

FINZ (‘Fins’) â€" is the Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.)
Delivered the ‘eco-friendly way’ to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz