News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB 1965 thru 1968 Convertible Cadillac in great condtion

Started by Larry Savino, July 31, 2021, 09:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Savino

I am in the market for a Classic Cadillac Convertible,  I thought i wanted a 1976 Eldorado but after we looked at 2 my wife decided that wasn't what I wanted

I am located in Rockland County NY about 40 minutes from NYC . I have money in hand,

fishnjim

Try searching www.topclassiccarsforsale.com

It's an aggregater site and usually has hundreds of Cadillacs listed.  Hemmings, autotrader, etc are other sources.  You can look up the values on Hagerty or www.caaarguide.com for reasonableness of pricing.

V63

I know of both a 1968 Deville and a 1976 Eldorado convertible,  both blue with white leather. Priced $40k and $25k respectfully. Located in phoenix AZ 85004. Both in the process of imaging and posting here.

Larry Savino

Quote from: fishnjim on August 04, 2021, 08:10:43 AM
Try searching www.topclassiccarsforsale.com

It's an aggregater site and usually has hundreds of Cadillacs listed.  Hemmings, autotrader, etc are other sources.  You can look up the values on Hagerty or www.caaarguide.com for reasonableness of pricing.

Thank you I looked at the hagerty Price guide and I think they are  quoting Pie in the sky figures ,I mean they are Barret  Jackson Scottsdale after some one was well lubed up with fancy scotch free drinks Pricing the have of hagerty

Larry Savino

Quote from: V63 on August 04, 2021, 09:05:42 AM
I know of both a 1968 Deville and a 1976 Eldorado convertible,  both blue with white leather. Priced $40k and $25k respectfully. Located in phoenix AZ 85004. Both in the process of imaging and posting here.

Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Larry Savino

This is my old DeVille this is  what I am trying to replace

V63

This would take $39,999 to motivate a sale.

LeviathanTube

e.kempton

Quote from: Larry Savino on August 04, 2021, 07:17:06 PM
This is my old DeVille this is  what I am trying to replace
Wow what a nice looking car.  Did it have bucket seats?   It is so rare to have bucket seats in 1967 & 1968's. I have been looking for the same thing.  I have found a few, but they were either too high in price or missing an option I couldn't do without.  If I see anything in the future I will let you know. 

fishnjim

came across 2 going to auction but neither is "quality" but U get what U pay for.
Don't be surprised if prices have gone up a lot.

Larry Savino

Thanks for all of the input, I am still looking and hoping now that the fall has arrived and its not so much top town  weather some one will want to sell instead of storing all winter