News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter September 2021 Newsletter Posted

Started by Jason Edge, September 16, 2021, 04:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Edge

I have just completed and posted the September 2021, 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter to our newsletter page at www.newsletters.6364Cadillac.com.
You can also access it by clicking on https://app.box.com/s/is1187hwdgd1bk2ycgqdkjlo82yo0ukh

This newsletter includes:
- Director's Message
- Chapter Updates
- CLC Calendar
- CLC 2021 Gran National
- Classifieds

We also have 3 Feature Items:
- Canines and Cadillacs - Special Feature
- "Et2Brute Joins The Cadillac Stable" by Jason Edge
- Tech Tips - "Dino's Lifter Noise Resolved" by Jason Edge

Jason Edge
Director - 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Jason Edge

Just to note to everyone trying to post anything here on the forums these days with links, etc ... I tried throughout the day yesterday to post this discussion regarding our Chapter Newsletter with no luck with a constant barrage of "CleanTalk" error messages.  I finally just posted a simple text (one word actually) under the discussion title I wanted, then turned around and edited.  If this is the additional security that is meant to catch bad stuff, it falls a bit short if all you have to do to circumvent it is to post something benign then turn around and edit it into something cancerous.  The problem is it completely misses the mark in terms of keeping spam out. Look at my post. It is a picture, and a link to our website and website newsletter. 
Just to add I sent an email to the webmaster twice ... no response.  Life gets in the way of jumping on individual emails, however, this happens to me time after time after time after time again when trying to post a discussion entry for either the Carolina Region or 63/64 Cadillac Chapter newsletters. Sorry for the vent, but this is getting way too time consuming and frustrating.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic