News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Help , missing an important trim piece

Started by Amgkris, December 01, 2021, 01:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

If I read Steve's post correctly, he perhaps saw the chrome trim off of a '56 Fleetwood 60 Special. That model had trim that "covered the entire arrow", as he put it. So it looks different than what is pictured in Ken's post. Got a pair here, BUT they are not correct for your car. Ken's trim looks correct, and are those most commonly seen on '56s, but you should get measurements as there were different lengths that year, depending on model, as Roger pointed out. I have an NOS set for my Limo, but they are shorter in length and I believe they also fit the short deck 4 Door Sedan model that year. I may have a set of trim here like Ken's but would have to go on a dig for them. Clay/Lexi

cadillac ken

Just to clarify... The ones I have I know for sure that they are for a 1956 Coupe. I removed them myself from a parts car I had a long, long time ago.  Great thing about getting old... short term memory kinda sucks but long term memory is good !!  ;D

Regards, Ken

Lexi

Quote from: cadillac ken on December 07, 2021, 08:35:34 AM
Just to clarify...  Great thing about getting old... short term memory kinda sucks but long term memory is good !!  ;D

Regards, Ken

Ain't that the truth! Clay/Lexi

Amgkris

Just wanting to give a shout out and a big thank you to fellow member here . Cadillac Ken had a nice set of trim for the rear . Packed it up nicely and sent it off for a reasonable price . If anyone ever finds them self in a possible deal with Ken , take it from me . He was up front and honest . Packed them incredibly well and shipped them promptly. Did such a great job and was such a good guy about the whole thing I felt the urge to make a point of thanking him publicly and giving him the praise he deserves .

Thanks Ken !!!
Kristin B.
1949 coupe deville
1956 coupe deville
1959 fleetwood
1985 Eldorado Biarritz convertible
1972 Jaguar xke
1988 Ferrari testarosa
2005 Porsche turbo S
2001 Mercedes' amg E55 wagon
1999 Mercedes' G500
2001 bmw m3
1955 imperial Newport coupe
1983 rolls Royce corniche convertible
And many many more

Lexi

Nice to hear. I dealt with Ken once, this time he was a buyer and just as fantastic to do business with. Tops on both score cards. Clay/Lexi