News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1976 SdV in Florentine Gold 63,000 miles $8,800 (Illinois) Not Mine

Started by Bryan J Moran, December 15, 2021, 12:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/541564940602516/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A2918ada0-bf20-4fb3-bdc2-aa49ba686ecf

From the seller - 

All original and rust free, runs great, last true land yacht, loaded with factory options, custom factory color (Florentine Gold Firemist w/White vinyl top) see list of factory options

My Comments:   I like it, like the colors.  Interesting to note the seller has had it listed for 16 weeks and reduced the price.  I don't think it's too far out of line but likely has vinyl roof base rust like most do.  They don't show close ups of that.
CLC 35000 in number only

Bryan J Moran

Another interesting car which after 22 weeks has not sold.  Market is odd, sometimes a car goes for more money but I am seeing a fair amount of cars stalled in the marketplace.
CLC 35000 in number only

Big Fins

With gas pushing $5.00/gallon in most places, more in others, these 9 mpg cars are going to sit.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top. (The Old Man) SOLD!

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille