News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

New Zealand FINZ Magazine - Happy Halloween & Beautiful blue '57

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, October 24, 2022, 06:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.)

Hello everyone. Find attached is your latest FINZ Magazine for: NOVEMBER 2022

& Happy Halloween!

In this month's issue:

[ul]
  • See what Socially Taranaki have been up to!
  • Latest 49th Caddy Nats in Gizzy update - HAVE YOU REGISTERED?
  • Additional Gizzy info in PDF form attached
  • Another Kiwi Cadillac cover!
  • Lots of fun items and catch-up news from around NZ and the globe
  • Details of Annual 'All USA Day' in Mount Maunganui, Tauranga attached as PDF.
  • And as always, plenty of colour
[/ul]

As always, I'd love to receive your Cadillac adventure stories and photos together with a few words for publication. Email them to me at [font="Times New Roman", serif]finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted[/font] If it is a particularly 'large MB shot' it has a greater chance of appearing on the front cover especially if it has character or a bit of flair. KIWI Caddies for consideration for the front cover. Email me yours now!

Until next issue, cruise safely out there!

Yours sincerely
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]Ron Melville, Editor of FINZ ('Fins') - Monthly magazine of [/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.) [/font][font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]and[/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award – 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award – 2015 and International Newsletter Excellence Award – 2015[/font]
[font="Californian FB", serif]Winner 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 ~ 'Old Cars Golden Quill Awards'[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]                [/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]FINZ[/font][font="Century Gothic", sans-serif] ([/font][font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]'Fins') – is the Monthly magazine of [/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.)[/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]Delivered the 'eco-friendly way' to your nominated email address[/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif][font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted[/font][/font][font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118, [/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 [/font][font="Times New Roman", serif][font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]www.cadillacclubofnz.org[/font][/font]
[font="Century Gothic", sans-serif]Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz[/font]