News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

56 Vicodec

Started by JungleCadd, February 03, 2023, 02:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JungleCadd

Greetings Cadaholics,

Can anyone tell me how the Vicodec top is anchored at the windshield? Pulling off my flipper and molding it appears to be clamped along the pinch weld. If that is the case for the front and back then you would have to remove the windshield gasket to clamp it. It did nit see any remnants of any kind of closing channel or vicodec around the windshield like I did on the sides.

Cheers,
E
56 Eldo Seville

V63

It's been years since I put one of those tops on (1956 Seville) but it would be pinched under the window trim front and rear

JungleCadd

Quote from: V63 on February 03, 2023, 02:25:24 PMIt's been years since I put one of those tops on (1956 Seville) but it would be pinched under the window trim front and rear
oh ok. Thanks a lot! Good to hear it 1st hand. So its over the gasket and tucked inder the trim yikes. The trim is only held in place by the gaslet tho. Im any case i can land my new windsheild before i make up my mind about the vicodec top.

Cheers
E
56 Eldo Seville