News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1962 series 62 convertible mystery button

Started by EldoNixon, November 20, 2022, 11:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EldoNixon

I recently purchased a 1962 series 62 convertible and I cannot figure out this button next to the convertible top switch. Any thoughts? Thanks for the help. 

EldoNixon

V63

Jw4

Quote from: V63 on November 21, 2022, 09:17:52 AMLooks like an added garage door opener.
In that case, let's drive around and see if you get lucky...  ;D  Sorry, could not resist...

Definitely, see what's on the other side/where the wires are going. Never push an unknown button!  ;)
Ivan Beliaev

Joe G 12138

Bond, James Bond had one like that on his Aston Martin that released an oily smoky trail behind his car at speed. How about trying it out on the freeway? see what it does?   Joe Gibeault

Jw4

What if it ejects the driver's seat instead? If I recall correctly, Mr. Bond had a button for that as well.
See my previous comment  ;)
Ivan Beliaev