News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1968 Fleetwood brougham, very nice example!!! In phoenix Arizona

Started by V63, April 23, 2022, 05:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V63

I have known this car for years, it's not mine.
lovingly maintained and driven by a collector.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/phoenix-1968-cadillac-fleetwood/7474733781.html

Scott Nellis

Wow. I live in Canada 3,573 kilometers north of this cars' location according to my phone map option. I'm guessing he paid more for the recent paint job and roof replacement than he is asking for the whole car! That beautiful 472 under the hood probably runs like a swiss watch. That Cadillac would likely make the trip to my house without skipping a beat, but my stable is full and I'm actually doing oil changes on my daily drivers in the driveway at the moment. If I lived closer I would probably buy it and have a huge domestic dispute on my hands, but it would be worth it. Thanks for posting. That won't be for sale long.
1957 Eureka Hearse
1965 Miller-Meteor Hearse
1968 Miller-Meteor Hearse
1968 Fleetwood Brougham
1970 Superior Hearse

Scott Nellis

I purchased this beautiful Cadillac. The seller was a true gentleman who loves Cadillacs just like us. He was great to deal with. I've made an agreement with my wife to sell my 1967 Plymouth station wagon to pay for it and make some more room. As fate would have it the enclosed trailer that is coming this Wednesday to take my 1949 Cadillac Hearse to its' new owner in Missouri will be winding its way down to Phoenix, Arizona afterwards to load up this 1968 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham and bring it up to Canada to cool off and live in a different part of the continent. I'll be sure to check the sweetness of the coolant before fall arrives.
   Thanks to V63 for posting.
1957 Eureka Hearse
1965 Miller-Meteor Hearse
1968 Miller-Meteor Hearse
1968 Fleetwood Brougham
1970 Superior Hearse