News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need 54 Caddy inspected in MT. Royal NJ.

Started by Dino, December 03, 2007, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Hi
I am looking for a knowledgeable club member who would be willing to do an inspection of a 1954 Cadillac  series 62 convertible in MT. Royal  New Jersey.  I would need this done ASAP.   If you can help please write me back and include a phone number and I will call you to discuss the details.      Thanks...

homeonprunehill

Quote from: Dino on December 03, 2007, 11:30:34 AM
Hi
I am looking for a knowledgeable club member who would be willing to do an inspection of a 1954 Cadillac  series 62 convertible in MT. Royal  New Jersey.  I would need this done ASAP.   If you can help please write me back and include a phone number and I will call you to discuss the details.      Thanks...

12-03-07
DINO, Where in MT? It is a BIG state!  If the state had a speed limit during the day,it would take all day to go from East to West.
Good Luck,JIM
USED,ABUSED AND MISUSED CADILLACS AND LA SALLES

Dino

Apparently Mount Royal New Jersey is just outside of Philadelphia PA.