News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

LaSalle tail lights

Started by Artistic Precision, February 21, 2022, 11:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artistic Precision

Hello all! Im finally able to log back in here. Was having some technical difficulties accessing the site from my phone.

Anyhow, I recently had my driver side taillight bezel and lense fall off while driving my 39. 😔

Was looking to see if anybody has a single lense and bezel in good shape, or a complete taillight assembly, or even a pair for both sides. I have the single bulb style. Just trying to see what I can find.

Other idea I had was to try and fit 34-36 lenses and bezels in them if anybody has those style. Just some ideas. Any help is greatly appreciated! 🙏

Sloriter

Hello A.P., I'm pretty sure I have a couple of extra tail lights for a '39 LaSalle. I'll dig them out and send you pix if you're still in the market. If you'd like, I can gather my collection of other '39 parts for a group photo, as I notice from your ads that you're looking for assorted parts.
RHJ