1934 Gas Tank

Started by Artistic Precision, April 30, 2022, 01:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artistic Precision

Hey guys. My good friend in the San Jose CA area has a 34 Cad and is in need of a gas tank. Anybody have a good tank for a 34, or ither years that will also fit?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

I MAY??? have a tank for him. It will probably need the filler relocated. I'm right here in Santa Clara. Have him contact me directly at bobscads@comcast.net & we can talk.
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.
             
Too much fun is more than you can have.

Artistic Precision

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on April 30, 2022, 04:45:42 PM
I MAY??? have a tank for him. It will probably need the filler relocated. I'm right here in Santa Clara. Have him contact me directly at bobscads@comcast.net & we can talk.
Thanks, Bob

Will do. Thanks Bob. His name is Brian

pcolleary

Hi
I have one from a 1935 Series 20. It also fits series 10 . Holds 22 gallons. My cell is 631 306 6045. $200.00 plus shipping

cadillac32

Pat,
That's cheap. If this guy passes, I'll buy it.
Good gas tanks are hard to come by.
Let me know if you don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time.
Thank you,
Jim

Artistic Precision

Quote from: pcolleary on May 01, 2022, 09:58:30 AM
Hi
I have one from a 1935 Series 20. It also fits series 10 . Holds 22 gallons. My cell is 631 306 6045. $200.00 plus shipping

Awesome I will have him call you Thanks 👍

Artistic Precision

Quote from: cadillac32 on May 01, 2022, 02:30:50 PM
Pat,
That's cheap. If this guy passes, I'll buy it.
Good gas tanks are hard to come by.
Let me know if you don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time.
Thank you,
Jim

My friend is in need of a tank to get his 34 running asap to take to a big show memorial weekend. If you are just planning to buy the tank to hold on to, just because its a good tank hard to come by, don't try to buy it out from under me please. We have an in progress car ready to fire up once the tank goes in.

Artistic Precision

Quote from: pcolleary on May 01, 2022, 09:58:30 AM
Hi
I have one from a 1935 Series 20. It also fits series 10 . Holds 22 gallons. My cell is 631 306 6045. $200.00 plus shipping

I gave him your number. His name is Brian. He use to be on here years ago when he had his 40 LaSalle.