News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for Trim and Interior Parts for my 1968 Deville Convertible

Started by BigV10BigV8, May 14, 2022, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigV10BigV8

Hello all,

Looking for a few pieces. I believe the trim pieces should interchange with 1967 RWD Caddies but please correct me if I'm wrong.

If no one has the parts on here if anyone could recommend contacting a business that might I'd really appreciate it.

I need the Cadillac Emblems for the Hood and Trunk (the two crests and the two V's) and also the lip trim that goes on the bottom edge of both the hood and trunk. The emblem for the rear must have a lock cylinder with a key.

I know this may be a long shot but.... I'd also like to get a nice red interior without any major rips cracks or tears. I have a convertible so they need to fit that. I'm guessing the dash, front seats, and front door panels could come from any RWD 68 car. The rear seats Id guess would work from a coupe as well as a convertible? Not sure about the A pillars or the rear "door" panels. I realize there are no rear doors on the car but I'm not sure what else to call them  :D

I live in NH and hoping someone has a nice rotted out coupe or convertible with all its trim and red interior somewhere close to me  ;D

Looking for stuff in good shape as the car is an almost finished project.

However, I'm happy to pay for shipping for anyone who might have any of this stuff that they wouldn't mind parting with. If anyone has any of this stuff please shoot me some prices!

Thanks,

Jack
Jack K

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

That's an impressive list. I don't think you can expect one stop shopping.
I have some 68 parts that are not on your list.
Front fender spear NOS
RH rear upper trim panel conv.
rear body seal to bumper 2 pieces.
rear seat trim strip at top. conv.
rear courtesy lens red. conv.
cig lighters maybe NOS
inside RV mirror?
I may have more. All these are nice parts. No salt belt junk here.
Please contact me DIRECTLY at bobscads@comcast.net
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

BigV10BigV8

No certainly not holding my breath for one stop shopping!! I'm sure I'll be piecing it together. I actually did shoot you an email before you even replied ha. As I had found your number in another thread.

Jack
Jack K

benji808

I'd recommend searching on ebay weekly. I've had decent success with trim and emblem pieces popping up for my '75 Eldorado.