News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

91 Brougham

Started by badpoints, February 13, 2023, 02:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdemerson

Thanks for posting!

This is a generation of Cadillac that I'm fond of. The asking price ($6,500) seems reasonable for the car that is described.

It's great to see a posting that is (apparently) honest in revealing minuses and weaknesses as well as the many strengths of this car. I hope that the seller gets the sale, and that the buyer is a CLC member who will continue to upgrade this very attractive model.

John Emerson
1952 Cadillac Sedan 6219X
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

2011DTS

John E, agree it is a nice description but I am wondering about the photos. Notice that in the third picture it appears to be parked infront of the Hill Street Station with the two 1991-1992 Blue and White BPD Crown Vics or Mercury Marques parked on the other side of the street. Now as you know I have never been north of the Mason Dixon Line but if BPD officers are still driving 1991-1992 Ford Police interceptors. I want to give all the credit in the world to their motor pool personel or all the Defund the Police Yankees in MASS must have really took a slice out of the BPD Budget and BPD can not afford and new CUV police cars. :-) :-)

badpoints

Those pictures are from the Showtime series City on a Hill.

2011DTS

Thanks Badpoints, not familiar with that TV Show. I just figured the photos were taken in the early 1990's and may not be representative of what the car looks like today. I have seen where sellers post 5-10-15 year old photos of cars for sale and so the eary 1990's Fords caught my attention.