News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1956 upper arm excentric bolt lock nut

Started by Saturnin15, August 14, 2022, 07:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnin15

My lock nut that goes on the upper control arm excentric bolt is pretty worn out.  I was trying to change it but it seems to be a special tread.  Anybody knows where I can find one?  My car is a 1956 Sedan deVille.
Thank you!
Sedan Deville 1956

fishnjim

Saturnin15

Sedan Deville 1956

Lexi

They used to advertise they would do custom fab work as well. May want to check to see if they still offer that service. I may have that part here, used, but probably not. Will have a look. I recently fell and injured myself so depending on where my A-Arms are, I may not be able to conduct a full search until the bod heals.  :-[  Clay/Lexi

M. Bankes

Hi,
I believe I have a couple of A-arms here that I can probably rob that nut from if a good used one would help you
Thanks
Michael

Saturnin15

A used one will be perfect.  Can't be worse than mine.  Tell me if you find one.
Sedan Deville 1956