News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1939 Cadillac Data Book Original

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, January 25, 2021, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

This original 1939 Cadillac (& LaSalle) Data Book is excess to needs at the CLCMRC Library. The sale will benefit the museum. The pre-war Data Books are very scarce due to paper drives during WWII. It is chock-full of information about your car and the rest of the Cadillac/LaSalle lineup for 1939. It will be sent fully insured VIA Media Mail to the 48 contiguous states. If you are overseas, please call or PM me to obtain the correct postage for your country. The price is $275.00. (I do take Pay Pal.) Thank you for your support of the Museum. (My phone # is in the CLC Directory. (IN)
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Keith K

Does the data book have swatches for interior fabrics choices?

Roger Zimmermann

1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Thank you for chiming in, Roger. I hadn't checked the listing for a couple of days. No, it does not have fabric swatches. Those were available in a different booklet which is "more than scarce." However, the book does give many, many facts about your car that you may not know. Given the paper drives during WWII, not many of these survived. Thanks for your interest.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

ScottJackson

This book is very interesting and valuable information, thank you for sharing.
I'm writing an article about Cadillacs similar to the one I already did for a website https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-importance-of-being-earnest with a free summary sample for students. This kind of information helps a lot to cover the topic. I am also looking for information regarding interior finishes in cars from the 40s and 50s. I would be grateful if you can provide it.