News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Complete 1955 Cadillac eldorado chassis with 331v8, hydro trans, 2-4 barrel carb

Started by Nicknicholas, March 30, 2022, 06:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicknicholas

For sale a complete 1955 Cadillac Eldorado chassis with 331 V8 , 4 speed hydro trans, has the 2 4barrel carbs with batwing air cleaner. Has been sitting for years, but fluids look clean and engine turns over. Also, have the front bumper, grille, rear bumper and hood. Call nick for details at 970-210-1496 or email me at nixrods@msn.com. I'd sell the whole package, complete with a Colorado title for $3800 or best offer. Email or call for pictures, and it's listed on facebook marketplace under 1955 Cadillac Eldorado. I've reduced the price, as I need to make room for other projects. It has to go....

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

I guess I have to be the first one to ask..... What happened to the body??
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

V63

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on March 30, 2022, 10:05:48 PM
I guess I have to be the first one to ask..... What happened to the body??

Reading between the lines I suspect it might have a modern drive train under it.

Nicknicholas

Apparently, the car was either wrecked or destroyed in some other fashion. I never got all the full details on that . It was last registered and plated in 1970. I'd like to see this whole package go to someone who could save it , it's more important to me than the money. I also have a Colorado title for it.