News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1970 Eldorado...Have you seen this car?

Started by joeinbcs, May 09, 2022, 03:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeinbcs

Howdy,
After having owned five '67-'70 Eldorado's you'd think that was enough.
I sold my last one, a 1970 in Lucerne Aqua Firemist, white top and buckets, with 23K miles on Bring a Trailer about a year and a half ago.
But, gotta have another.
All my other cars were slick tops, and I'd love to find a '70 slick top like this one that I missed:
https://find-great-cars.ebizautos.com/details-1970-cadillac-eldorado-used-h0215537.html
Just wondering if anyone knows this car, and who owns it?
Or if anyone knows of a very nice slick top '70, please let me know (Bayberry with cream leather would be my holy grail...LOL).  No projects.  Only interested in very fine original car with lowish original miles.  Thanks!
Joe
Joe Northrop
9633 Whispering Ridge
College Station, TX  77845
joenorthrop@yahoo.com
979-324-6432

1967 Eldorado, Atlantis Blue Firemist (slick top), Blue leather.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

joeinbcs

I agree.  But that was a couple years ago.  Nobody paid that much for a '70 before that..I would guess.
'67's and to a lesser degree, '68's have got a lot of love in the market for several years....'70's, not so much.
Despite the fact that they had the one-year-only motor, and the interesting tail light treatments.
Plus, I like the grill almost as much as the finiky 67-8.
I loved mine, just didn't love the vinyl top.
Joe Northrop
9633 Whispering Ridge
College Station, TX  77845
joenorthrop@yahoo.com
979-324-6432

1967 Eldorado, Atlantis Blue Firemist (slick top), Blue leather.