News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1994 Fleetwood radio upgrade - revisited !!!

Started by Doc Torman, June 04, 2012, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Torman

Hi Guys - I still have not been able to get info on a replacement radio. I would like to replace the radio with a newer Cad unit. I think it would be a Delco from around 2000? I just called Replacement Radio in Illinois and they were no help. I want a unit with the RDS function primarily. I think somebody posted a place to try but I have not been able to find that message on the board. Any help would be appreciated......
Thanks
Ken Torman
Doc Torman
CLC#17468

1994 Fleetwood Brougham  (currently)

Walter Youshock

CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham

Doc Torman

Walter - I just got off the phone with Dr. Don - (The radio guy) what a fantastic help he was. He directed me ta a Sony Nav unit that will work in my car. I am going to check it out now !!!
Thanks again......
Ken
Doc Torman
CLC#17468

1994 Fleetwood Brougham  (currently)

Walter Youshock

Keep your original radio in case you ever decide to sell the car.  If it's acting up, send them the amp and the control head.

Glad I could help!
CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham